Digital Marketing Affiliate Manager - EM141
Overall Purpose of Role:
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to assist in developing and scaling our affiliate program. This is a unique opportunity to join a high-performance Digital Marketing Team.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Optimizing all aspects of the Company’s affiliate program through established and new networks;
- Maintaining and developing affiliate marketing material;
- Researching and recruiting new affiliates;
- Suggesting and implementing initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, creating new growth opportunities and increasing ROI;
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies;
- Optimize website content making it appealing to Online Marketeers;
- Lead the communication towards affiliates using Newsletters, Push Notifications and Social Networks.
- Fluent (written and verbal) English as well as either German, Spanish or any Scandinavian language.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising
- Advance understanding of the online marketing ecosystem
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in forex
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Sound methodology - understanding of CMS systems (WordPress), tracking links, cookies, simple HTML etc. works
- Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
- An understanding of Affiliate Commission Schemes
- Working hours are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- The role is located in Limassol, Cyprus
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful applicant which includes great benefits