easyMarkets Clients Safe In Case Of An Italian Brexit
29 November 2016
The Italian Referendum on December 4th is set to be a huge day for the markets but with talk of volatility, instability and even an Italian Brexit how can you trade it safely? Let’s take a look at what’s coming up and how easyMarkets is planning to keep you safe.
What’s Happening In Italy?
- If Italy Votes Yes then Matteo Renzi will remain as Prime Minister of Italy, will aim to revive the Italian economy, fight the banking crisis and keep Italy in the EU.
- If Italy Votes No then the Five Star Movement against Italy’s membership in the European Union may gain ground. Italy may therefore be poised for its own Brexit.
- Market volatility on EURO pairs
- Volatility to increase substantially
- GOLD, Swiss Franc and YEN perceived safe havens sought
How easyMarkets will Protect Clients
As with the Brexit and the US Elections easyMarkets has confirmed its promise to keep traders safe.
- Access to NEW tool dealCancellation
- No increases to margin requirements
- Continued access to 200:1 leverage
- Free guaranteed stop loss
- Fixed spreads
- Negative balance protection
Why Trade The Italian Referendum With dealCancellation?
dealCancellation* allows traders to cancel losing deals within 60 minutes and get their money back for a small fee. Italian Referendum traders may insure their trades in case the markets suddenly move against them, therefore protecting their balance.